LG is going to launch its brand new smartphone LG Wing on October 28. Its’s a unique dual-screen smartphone- one which is swivel screen that rotates clockwise in 90 degrees allowing users to interact with the Second Screen.
LG has sent out invites for the launch of its upcoming device. However, the company did not reveal the name of the device but the design of the phone is revealed.
The company also reveals the sale day of the new smartphone on October 28.
LG has partnered with YouTube and Tubi platform to enable the Wing handset or the search bar.
LG packs a 6.8-inch P-OLED FullVision main screen and a 3.9-inch FHD+ hidden G-OLED
The main screen has a 20.5:9 aspect ratio and 395ppi of pixel density. The second screen comes with 1.15:1 aspect ratio and a pixel density of 419ppi.
It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC coupled with 8GB of RAM.
The handset packs with 4000mAh battery with quick-charge 4.0+25W fast & wireless charging. The handset runs on Android 10 with in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory