Micromax has launched its brand new smartphone Micromax IN Note 1. The smartphone will available on Flipkart starting midnight of December 18.
The handset will available during Flipkart’s Big Savings Day sale. This sale will begin December 18 and ends on December 22.
Micromax IN Note 1 offers a stock Android experience and comes with promised two years of security updates.
Micromax IN Note 1 is the most expensive smartphone in the company’s IN line-up as of now.
The IN Note 1 gets a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with a punch-hole cutout.
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 processor with Hyper Engine Gaming Technology.
It comes in two storage options – 4GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB. It runs Android 10 with the company promising a pure Android experience.
The smartphone is priced at Rs 10,999 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant, while the 4GB RAM and 128GB storage option will cost Rs 12,499 respectively.
Micromax IN Note 1 sports a quad rear camera setup, which is a combination of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 5-megapixel ultra-wide secondary lens, 2-megapixel macro camera and a fourth 2-megapixel depth camera. The front camera is a 16MP one.
The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for a USB Type-C charging port with 18W fast charger.
Soruce: BGR India
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More