The company had launched Moto G Plus in July this year. Now the company is working on Moto G 5G as well.
As per the report by TechnikNews, Moto G 5G may come with 750 SoC. Separately, a report by XDA Developers has revealed that the phone will feature a 6.66-inch full-HD+ display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 60Hz refresh rate.
It will be powered by the Snapdragon 750 SoC coupled with 6GB/128GB internal storage.
The report reveals that the Moto G 5G will run on Android 10 with backed by a 5,000mAh battery.
It has a 6.7-inches (1080 × 2520 pixels) FHD+ LCD display with 21:9 tall aspect ratio. The handset is powered by 2.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 765 7nm processor.
Moto G 5G will feature a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor. For the front, there will be a 16-megapixel camera sensor.
The quad-camera housed in a square setup with 48MP main shooter, 8MP ultrawide snapper, 5MP macro module and a 2MP depth sensor. For the front, there is a pair of 16 megapixels main camera and 8 megapixels ultra-wide lens for selfies.
The phone will also get Google Assistant button. The Moto G 5G Plus is shipped with Android 10 OS out of the box. It features 5,000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast-charging.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory