Motorola Moto G22 leaked: Motorola is all set to launch its Moto G22 smartphone with pricing details have leaked online.
As per the leak, the device will feature MediaTek Helio G37 SoC with a 90Hz refresh rate display.
Tipster Nils Ahrensmeier (@NilsAhrDE) has leaked details about Moto G22 on Twitter. The tweet also contains renders of a Motorola phone that surfaced online earlier.
The handset will come in three different color options and is expected to feature a triple camera unit at the rear headlined by a 50MP primary camera.
Motorola Moto G22 Expected Price:
The device cost EUR 200 (roughly Rs. 17,000) for its sole 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant. It is expected to be offered in Cosmic Black, Iceberg Blue, and White color options.
Motorola Moto G22 Expected Specifications:
As per the tipster, Moto G22 will run on Android 12 and feature a 6.5-inch IPS LCD (1,600×720 pixels) display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The upcoming handset is said to pack MediaTek Helio G37 SoC under the hood. Moto G22 is expected to sport 4GB of RAM.
For the camera, the upcoming Motorola G-series smartphone is tipped to pack a triple rear camera unit led by a 50-megapixel main sensor with an f/1.8 lens.
The camera setup is also said to comprise an 8-megapixel ultra-wide snapper with 180-degree field-of-view and an f/2.2 lens, and a 2-megapixel macro or depth sensor along with an f/2.4 lens.
For selfies, Moto G22 is expected to get a 16-megapixel front camera with an f/2.45 lens. Motorola is said to pack 64GB of internal storage on the upcoming phone. The storage is said to be expandable via a microSD card.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More