The company is currently working on Moto G9 Plus device. However, Google Console Listing reveals Key Specs of the Moto G9 Plus smartphone.
Pricebaba listed and reveals that the smartphone will have a punch hole to the top left of the screen to house the front camera.
Google Play Console listing Key Specifications:
It will feature a 6.8-inch full-HD+ display with 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution.
The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor. with Adreno 618 GPU.
It runs on Android 10 operating system. The smartphone will be backed by a 4GB of RAM.
It will feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and it will likely arrive in ablue colour.
The Moto G9 Plus will feature a 64-megapixel primary camera.
It is likely to feature a quad-camera setup on the rear with 64MP as the main camera.
The smartphone will run on Android 10 and it will pack a 5,000mAh battery.
Connectivity features like Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, VoLTE, and dual SIM support (Nano-SIM). It will measure 169.98 x 78.1 x 9.69 mm, and weigh 223 grams.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play