Nokia 3.4 is expected to debut alongside the budget Nokia 2.4 very soon, though an exact launch date is still a mystery.
The smartphone will be offered in three colors- purple, grey, and blue, as per an online report.
The phone will reportedly have a dual-SIM variant TA 1283 that had earlier passed certification in Russia. Nokia 3.4 has been subject to many leaks and is expected to be released by HMD Global soon.
Nokia 3.4 Specifications:
It features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with 1,600 X 720 pixels resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
It will be powered by Snapdragon 460 SoC, and paired with 3GB of RAM.
The Nokia 3.4 has a triple camera setup at the back with a 13MP primary sensor, a 5MP secondary lens, and a 2MP third lens.
A triple rear camera setup with a primary 13-megapixel sensor, a 5-megapixel image sensor, and a 2-megapixel image sensor, as per reports.
The phone may house a 4,000mAh battery without fast-charging support.
The front is expected to feature a punch-hole cutout and narrow bezels. There is also a dedicated Google Assistant button on the left for easy access.
The Nokia 3.4 is likely an Android One device running stock Android 10 or Android 11 out of the box.
Nokia 3.4 Price:
As per a report by Nokiapoweruser, Nokia 3.4 will be priced at GBP 129.60 (roughly Rs. 12,700) in the UK for the 3GB + 32GB storage variant.
- Nokia 3.4 Price, Specifications, and Colour Options Tipped Ahead of Launch
- Nokia 3.4 price, specifications, and colour options leaked ahead of launch
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022