The Nokia 6.2 is priced at Rs 15,999 in India. The available on e-commerce site Amazon.in for purchase. Buyer can avail 10% cashback up to Rs 2000 on a minimum purchase of Rs 3000 with HDFC Bank debit cards.
There will also be an exchange discount of up to Rs 9,400 on the handset’s purchase. There will no-cost EMI, Rs 15 Amazon Pay cashback and 5% instant discount with HSBC cashback card.
Nokia 6.2 Specifications:
The Nokia 6.2 comes equipped with 6.3-inch Full HD screen pure display touchscreen with 1080 X 2340 pixels resolution. It features a plastic frame with Corning Gorilla glass on the back. The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC and Adreno 509, with 4GB f RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
The handset being an Android One Phone runs on stock Android 9 Pie operating system. On the front camera front, the handset boasts of a triple-lens camera at the back.
Read More: Click here
The rear camera setup comprises of 16MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. For selfie, it has an 8MP sensor at the front. The handset packs 4GB of RAM and 64 of onboard storage which may be expanded further by up to 512GB using a microSD card.
The device is backed by a 3,500 mAh battery and comes with a USB Type-C charging port.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play