A-series smartphone called the OPPO A92s has been doing the rounds for a while now, thanks to a number of leaks that surfaced more recently.
The phone has unique quad camera module at the back and has a dual hole-punch display up front. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and the phone supports 5G networks.
The latest OPPO A92s comes in as the company’s new mid-range 5G phone in China. Here’s everything you need to know about the new launch.
Oppo A92s specifications:
The OPPO A92s ships with 6.57-inch Full HD+ 20:9 LCD display with high refresh rate of 120Hz.
The quad camera setup on the Oppo A92s includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor, and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor. Up front, there are dual selfie cameras.
The 7nm SoC is further backed by up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. The smartphone boots the latest ColorOS 7.1 based on the latest Android 10 and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery.
The battery further supports 18W fast charging as well. For security, the OPPO A92s comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
OPPO A92s price and availability
The Oppo A92s is priced in China at CNY 2,199 (roughly Rs. 23,700) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option and CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 27,000) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
The smartphone is already up for order in China and will go on sale starting April 29th.
Via: Price Baba
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022