A-series smartphone called the OPPO A92s has been doing the rounds for a while now, thanks to a number of leaks that surfaced more recently.
The phone has unique quad camera module at the back and has a dual hole-punch display up front. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and the phone supports 5G networks.
The latest OPPO A92s comes in as the company’s new mid-range 5G phone in China. Here’s everything you need to know about the new launch.
Oppo A92s specifications:
The OPPO A92s ships with 6.57-inch Full HD+ 20:9 LCD display with high refresh rate of 120Hz.
The quad camera setup on the Oppo A92s includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor, and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor. Up front, there are dual selfie cameras.
The 7nm SoC is further backed by up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. The smartphone boots the latest ColorOS 7.1 based on the latest Android 10 and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery.
The battery further supports 18W fast charging as well. For security, the OPPO A92s comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
OPPO A92s price and availability
The Oppo A92s is priced in China at CNY 2,199 (roughly Rs. 23,700) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option and CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 27,000) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
The smartphone is already up for order in China and will go on sale starting April 29th.
Via: Price Baba
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone