Oppo has launched its new smartphone called Oppo Reno 4F in Indonesia. The handset powered by MediaTek Helio P95.
It comes in two colour options- Matte Black and Metallic White. The smartphone will be available at IDR 4,299,000 (Rs. 21,500 approx) for 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Oppo Reno 4F Specifications:
It feature a 6.43-inch Full HD+ dual-hole punched AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels.
It is powered by MediaTek Helio P95 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB onboard storage.
The phone comes with a 4015mAh battery with 18W fast-charging technology.
Oppo Reno 4F comes loaded with a quad-camera setup with a combination of 48-megapixel main camera with an f/1.7 lens, an 8-megapixel ultrawide shooter with an f/2.2 lens and a pair of 2 megapixels monochromatic sensors with an f/2.4 lens.
For the front, there is a dual camera setup with 16 megapixels main camera with an f/2.4 lens and a 2 megapixels depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens for selfie and video-calling.
It has an in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature Connectivity features are Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB-Type C and a 3.5mm headphone slot.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory