Poco F2 is in development phase and it could be arrive as early as December 2020.
Poco will not bring any high-end flagship as of now and Poco F1 needs a suitable successor according to the company.
So bringing a premium flagship phone to India won’t be a good upgrade over Poco F1. The Poco F1 successor will not be a rebranded Redmi phone, but an original model.
Poco F2 Pro won’t come to India as it’s not considered a fit successor to Poco F1. The company has confirmed it’s working on a true successor to the Poco F1.
The first Poco phone, Poco F1 launched in August 2018. Nothing about Poco F2 is out yet, but expect some top-end specifications on a budget pricing with a flagship-grade chipset.
Reports of Poco X4 being rebranded in India seem possible. Xiaomi hasn’t brought the Redmi K30 series to India, and Poco X2 was the only phone to come as rebranded Redmi K30. While Poco X3 was an original, the next generation Poco X4 could be a Redmi K30S spin-off.
Redmi K30S has already been unveiled in China. Poco X4 will come with a 120Hz refresh rate display. The device will support 5G running on Google’s Android 10 with the company’s own MIUI 12 skin on top. Poco X4 will have a special customised Poco launcher on top.
(Input From Trak.in)
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems