The company is set to launch the Poco M3 on 2nd Feb. The handset has launched globally in November 2020, and it took the company nearly three months to finalise the POCO M3 India launch plans.
The company has officially confirmed that the POCO M3 will launch in India in a 6GB RAM variant only. The Poco M3 will be priced roughly Rs 12,000-13,000.
The launch event is scheduled to start at 12 pm via a live-stream that will be broadcast on YouTube, the official POCO website, and Flipkart. However, the live-stream link is not live yet.
It features a Snapdragon 662 SoC, 6.53″ FullHD+ display, 8MP selfie camera, 18W charging, and a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
We get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset which features four Kryo 260 Gold cores clocked at 2.0GHz, four Kryo Silver cores at 1.8GHz, and an Adreno 610 GPU.
It is worth noting that the 64GB variant of the POCO M3 comes with UFS 2.1 RAM, whereas the 128GB version ships with UFS 2.2, which is slightly faster.
The smartphone is powered by a massive 6,000mAh battery that supports fast charging at 18W.
Connectivity options include 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. The smartphone runs Android 10 customised with MIUI 12 on top
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory