Realme GT Neo 5 To features 5000mAh Battery with 20W Fast Charging: The Chinese smartphone maker is working on a new smartphone called Realme GT Neo. Before the revelation, the company has tipped the battery and camera details.
As per the latest leak, the Realme GT Neo 5 will come in two variants with two different battery capacities- 4600mAh with 240W charging and 5000mAh with 150W charging.
The company also said that it features Sony IMX890 primary sensor with support for optical image stabilization.
The tipster Digital Chat Station on Weibo has claimed that the Realme GT Neo 5 will be offered in two variants. According to him, BLP985 is a 5,000mAh battery with support for 150W fast charging. While the BLP987 is a 4,600mAh battery with support for 240W fast charging.
The Realme GT Neo 5 is expected to succeed the Realme GT Neo 3 series. The vanilla Realme GT Neo 3 was launched in China in March this year with a starting price tag of CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 24,000) for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
The gaming-focused Realme GT Neo 3 features a 120Hz refresh rate display. And the device is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G SoC.
It was released in two variants with two different battery capacities — 4,500mAh with 150W fast charging and a 5,000mAh battery with 80W fast charging. It offers up to 12GB of RAM and a maximum of 256GB of storage.
Other key highlights of Realme GT Neo 3 include speakers with Dolby Atmos support. A triple rear camera unit headlined by a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary sensor, and support for 150W UltraDart charging technology.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More