Realme is launching its low budget smartphone called- Realme Narzo 20. The smartphone has powered a full battery of 6000mAh and 48MP main digital camera sensor.
The handset will available and exclusive in Flipkart. Flipkart also provides 5% cashback on Axis Bank Credit Card, 10% low cost on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card and Rs 1167 per thirty days with no curiosity EMI.
Realme Narzo 20 Price:
The device available in three colour variant- Glory Silver and Blue. The price of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variants of this Reality cellphone is Rs 10499. 128 GB storage (Realme Narzo 20 128gb) variant is priced at Rs 11,499.
Realme Narzo 20 Specifications:
It has a 6.5 inch HD + (720 × 1,600 pixels) show, the side ratio is 20: 9.
This dual-sim (Nano) cellphone works on the Realme UI primarily based on Android 10.
The handset is powered by MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor for velocity and multitasking.
A 6,000 mAh battery is offered with 18 W quick charging.
The rear of the cellphone has a triple rear digital camera setup, 48 megapixel main digital camera sensor, aperture F / 1.8. Along with 8 megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, aperture f / 2.3 and 2 megapixel macro digital camera sensor, aperture is f / 2.4. An 8-megapixel entrance digital camera sensor will probably be out there for the selfie. Features like AI Beauty, HDR and Time Lapse have been given for selfie digital camera.
Connectivity Options, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth model 5.0, GPS / A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. There can also be a fingerprint sensor at the back of the cellphone for safety.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More