There is two variant of the smartphone 4/64GB storage and 6/128GB storage. The company also provide three different colour variant- Aqua green, Shadow Black and Frost White.
Redmi Note 10 Price:
The base varinat packs 4/64GB internal storage is available at Rs. 11,999. The second model comes with 6/128GB internral storage is available at Rs 13,999.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications:
The device features a 6.43 FHD+ Super AMOLED screen.
Redmi Note 10 powered by Snapdragon 678 chipset with Adreno 612 GPU.
The handset runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11 operating system.
Redmi Note 10 houses a 5,000mAh battery. The smartphone comes with 33W fast charging support.
The phone’s rear camera consists of 48MP main sensor paired with an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor, 2MP lens and 2MP depth sensor.
For selfie, it comes with 13MP at the front side.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play