There is two variant of the smartphone 4/64GB storage and 6/128GB storage. The company also provide three different colour variant- Aqua green, Shadow Black and Frost White.
Redmi Note 10 Price:
The base varinat packs 4/64GB internal storage is available at Rs. 11,999. The second model comes with 6/128GB internral storage is available at Rs 13,999.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications:
The device features a 6.43 FHD+ Super AMOLED screen.
Redmi Note 10 powered by Snapdragon 678 chipset with Adreno 612 GPU.
The handset runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11 operating system.
Redmi Note 10 houses a 5,000mAh battery. The smartphone comes with 33W fast charging support.
The phone’s rear camera consists of 48MP main sensor paired with an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor, 2MP lens and 2MP depth sensor.
For selfie, it comes with 13MP at the front side.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series