Chinese tech giant Xiaomi is going to launches its brand new smartphone in China. The company may launch 40 new fashions of Redmi and Redmi Note 10 in China.
The Redmi Note 10 might be a rebranded model of Mi 10T Lite app launched in Europe. According to the tipster on Weibo has hinted that there could also be a distinction within the digital camera.
Tipster Digital Chat Station reported that the gadget with the J17 mannequin quantity can have a 108MP digital camera.
The Mi 10T Lite was launched with a 120Hz LCD show, Snapdragon 750 processor and 4,820mAh battery backup.
The Global variant has a 64-megapixel sensor, ultra-wide angle and macro lens digital camera setup.Google’s mild app Gmail Go now obtainable for all Android customers
Tipster has additionally talked about the specs of a tool that resembles a current leak. According to the submit, the gadget can have a 120 Hz show, SM7225 (Snapdragon 750G) processor, 108 megapixel digital camera, 33 watts with 4800mAh battery.
This additional reinforces that the Redmi Note 10 will probably be a barely altered model of the Mi 10T Lite launched in China.
Apart from this, a report by XDA additionally said that 108 megapixel sensors will probably be given in each variants to be launched in China.
Source: click here
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More