Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Xiaomi has launched its Note 12 series in India. The device was already launched in China in Oct 2022.
Xiaomi has released three variants of the Redmi Note 12 series called- Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus, Redmi Note 12 Pro, and Redmi Note 12.
The smartphone comes in three color- Green, Blue, and Black.
Redmi Note 12 5G features Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC under the hood. The device features a 6.67-inch full HD plus with a Super AMOLED display. The resolution of the device will be 1080×2400 pixels with a 129Hz refresh rate.
Redmi Note 12 is powered with Snapdragon 4 Gen SoC coupled with up 8GB LPDDE4X and 256GB UFS 2.2 internet storage.
It runs on Android 12 with the MIUI 13 skin on the top. The device is backed by 1 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
The brand-new device has a 48MP primary sensor, along with a 2MP depth shooter and there is an 8MP selfie camera. A side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometrics. The connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, infrared (IR) blaster, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi Note 12 5G Price:
The device’s retail price is Rs 16,499 (4GB+128GB) and 18,499 (6GB+128GB). ICICI Bank card users can get a discount of up to Rs 1,500 or those who are exchanging their older devices can also get a similar value discount. Existing Xiaomi or Redmi users who exchange their smartphones get an additional Rs 1,000 off. The sale for the device begins January 11 at 12 noon.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More