Samsung has launched its new smartphone Galaxy A21 Simple in Japan. The device is slightly different from Samsung Galaxy A21.
The device comes with a notch display with thick bezels. Samsung Galaxy A21 features a a 5.8-inch HD + (720×1,560 pixels) TFT display.
The phone has an octa-core Exynos 7884B processor and 3 GB RAM. The handset gets 64GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 1TB via microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy A21 Simple has a 3600mAh battery, which the company claims can give up to 560 hours of standby time.
Talking about photos and videos, the Samsung Galaxy A21 Simple has a 13-megapixel sensor on the rear. On the front of the phone, there is a 5-megapixel front camera in the notch.
The phone is also water-resistant. The dimensions of the Galaxy A21 Simple are 150x71x8.4mm and weighing 159 grams.
For connectivity, features like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and USB Type-C port have been provided. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor have been given in the handset.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A21 Simple is 22,000 JPY (approximately Rs 14,700). This phone comes in black and white color.
The sale of the phone will start in Japan from September 9. At present, there is no information about making Galaxy A21 Simple available in the global market.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg