Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Edition, will be available on e-commerce site Amazon from Oct 17.
It comes with three months of complementary Amazon Prime membership and Amazon app suite integrated.
The handset comes in three colour variants- Ocean Blue, Space Black and Iceberg Blue.
The company provide Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay cashback on all prepaid payments for Amazon Prime members. With an additional 10% instant cashback on HDFC Bank credit and debit card.
You can get the handset from Samsung online store with offline stores across India.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime edition Specifications
It features a 6.4-inch Infinity-U AMOLED display. The mobile is powered by Exynos 9611 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM.
The smartphone runs on Android 10 out of the box with Samsung’ new One UI 2.1.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime, a 64Mp quad-camera paired with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 5-megapixel depth lens for selfie.
The smartphone has 32-megapixel front camera with 4k video recording and slow-mo selfies support.
It back up with 6000mAh battery with a USB Type-C 15W quick charger.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series