Samsung has launched its first smartphone of 2021, Samsung Galaxy MO2s is a successor to the Samsung Galaxy MO1s.
The Samsung Galaxy MO2s comes with a price of Rs 8,999 and will be available via Amazon. The key highlights – a waterdrop notch, triple rear cameras, a Snapdragon 450 chipset, and an HD+ display.
The smartphone features a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display with a 60Hz refresh rate and 1560 x 720-pixel resolution. The handset, however, lacks a fingerprint sensor, and available in Red, Black, and Blue color options.
Galaxy M02s is powered by the Snapdragon 450 chipset and coupled with up to 4GB RAM and up to 64GB storage.
It runs on Android 10-based One UI and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast-charging support.
Camera, a triple rear camera setup comprising a 13MP primary sensor, a 2MP (f/2.4) macro lens, and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth camera. For selfies and video calling, there is a 5MP (f/2.2) front-facing shooter.
The device offers support for Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a headphone jack, and a Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy MO2s Price Rs 8,999:
The 3GB+32GB base variant of the Galaxy M02s is priced at Rs. 8,999 whereas the higher-end 4GB+64GB variant is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer