Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4: Samsung is all set to launch its brand new smartphone called Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 on 10th August 2022.
The leaks include the details of the device- price and specifications. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 will come in three colors.
It is likely to display a sturdy design with brighter looks, smoother performance, and faster charging without increasing the cost price.
The Samsung Unpacked 2022 event is scheduled for August 10 at 9 am (ET). Thus, you have to watch it at 6.30 pm Indian Standard time.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Price:
The device will be price at around EUR 1,799 (approx Rs 145,000) for 256GB variant and EUR 1,919 (Rs 155,000) for 512GB storage variant.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Specifications:
The interior display has a 7.6-inch touch screen QXGA+ AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate for powerful visuals, while the exterior display has a 6.2-inch HD+ AMOLED panel with 120Hz refresh rate for a best visual experience.
On the front, you could see a 6.2-inch AMOLED Infinity-O display which offers a 2316×904 pixels resolution. Both the displays would support 120Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone will run on Android 12 OS with One UI on the top right out of the box.
It packs a triple rear camera with a 50 MP main lens, 12 MP ultrawide and 10 MP telephoto lens for clicking landscape pictures. Besides, the dual front camera module with a 10 MP exterior and 4 MP under-display camera would provide decent picture results.
It supports 25W fast-charging (wired) and 15W wireless charging.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023