TCL has launched its low-budget smartphone TCL called- TCL L10 Pro in Brazil. The smartphone will come with a Unisoc processor.
The smartphone promises to offer a 13MP triple rear camera and awesome battery life.
TCL L10 Pro has 4GB/128 GB storage and Unisec SC9863A chipset.
The TCL 10 Pro has a 6.22-inch LCD panel that comes with a waterdrop notch display. It has an HD+ resolution screen with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
A 5-megapixel selfie camera is available in the display notch. The phone is made of a polycarbonate body and has 13-megapixel primary camera, 5-megapixel ultrawide, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. The phone also has a fingerprint scanner on the rear.
A 4000mAh battery is provided to give power to the handset.
Connectivity features like Dual SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB port, 3.5mm audio jack have been provided in the device. The phone comes with Android 10 OS.
The price of TCL L10 Pro in Brazil is 1,299 BRL (approximately Rs 18,300). At the moment it is not clear whether the phone will be launched in other markets or not.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg