TCL has launched its low-budget smartphone TCL called- TCL L10 Pro in Brazil. The smartphone will come with a Unisoc processor.
The smartphone promises to offer a 13MP triple rear camera and awesome battery life.
TCL L10 Pro has 4GB/128 GB storage and Unisec SC9863A chipset.
The TCL 10 Pro has a 6.22-inch LCD panel that comes with a waterdrop notch display. It has an HD+ resolution screen with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
A 5-megapixel selfie camera is available in the display notch. The phone is made of a polycarbonate body and has 13-megapixel primary camera, 5-megapixel ultrawide, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. The phone also has a fingerprint scanner on the rear.
A 4000mAh battery is provided to give power to the handset.
Connectivity features like Dual SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB port, 3.5mm audio jack have been provided in the device. The phone comes with Android 10 OS.
The price of TCL L10 Pro in Brazil is 1,299 BRL (approximately Rs 18,300). At the moment it is not clear whether the phone will be launched in other markets or not.
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications