TCL has launched its low-budget smartphone TCL called- TCL L10 Pro in Brazil. The smartphone will come with a Unisoc processor.
The smartphone promises to offer a 13MP triple rear camera and awesome battery life.
TCL L10 Pro has 4GB/128 GB storage and Unisec SC9863A chipset.
The TCL 10 Pro has a 6.22-inch LCD panel that comes with a waterdrop notch display. It has an HD+ resolution screen with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
A 5-megapixel selfie camera is available in the display notch. The phone is made of a polycarbonate body and has 13-megapixel primary camera, 5-megapixel ultrawide, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. The phone also has a fingerprint scanner on the rear.
A 4000mAh battery is provided to give power to the handset.
Connectivity features like Dual SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB port, 3.5mm audio jack have been provided in the device. The phone comes with Android 10 OS.
The price of TCL L10 Pro in Brazil is 1,299 BRL (approximately Rs 18,300). At the moment it is not clear whether the phone will be launched in other markets or not.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications