The company is launching a new smartphone in India, called the Tecno Camon 16. The device will launch on 10th October and will be exclusive on Flipkart at 12 noon.
The Chinese company already tipped the design of the smartphone. The device will have a square-shaped camera along with a fingerprint scanner.
There has a punch-hole style camera on the top left. The Chinese giant revealed the specifications of one of its smartphones from the Camon 16 series.
Tecno Camon 16 Specifications:
The Tecno Camon 16 feature a 6.9-inch Full HD+ dual dot-in display with 90Hz refresh rate.
The handset s powered by Media Tek Helio G90T processor along with Mali-G76 GPU. However, the company has not confirmed yet.
It comes with a quad-camera setup with a combination of 64-megapixel primary lens, 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel ultra night portrait lens and 2-megapixel depth sensor. For the front, it features a dual punch-hole selfie camera with a combination of 48-megapixel primary lens and an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle lens.
The Device powered by a 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems