RedMagic has launched a brand new gaming smartphone in collaboration with Chinese tech giant Tencent.
The RedMagic 6 and 6 Pro are high-end smartphones available to order in China. The RedMagic 6 features a Qualcomm 888 processor, active fan cooling, and a 6.8-inch 1080p OLED display with a 165Hz refresh rate.
RedMagic also claiming that a single-finger touch sampling rate of up to 500Hz and 360Hz with multitouch.
The touch-sensitive capacitive “shoulder triggers” on the side, meanwhile, are sampled at up to 400Hz.
The RedMagic 6 Pro similar to RedMagic 6 but it comes with 18GB of RAM and 120W fast charging system. The company also clams that the mobile will be charge within 17 minutes.
The RedMagic 6 backed by 5,050mAh battery, which is bigger than RedMagic 6 Pro 45,000mAh.
RedMagic says that the phone’s software is optimized for Tencent apps like WeChat and QQ, with 50 percent faster read and write speeds.
Tencent’s Solar Core gaming software is also preloaded, and the company promises it improves game response speed, frame rates, and network latency.
The RedMagic 6 starts at 3,799 yuan (~$585) for a model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, but you can pay almost twice as much for a fully loaded 18GB/512GB RedMagic 6 Pro — that’ll cost 6,599 yuan (~$1,020).
RedMagic will be launching its device globally wit differnt price.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg