Vivo Y16 4G Check Price & Specifications: Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has launched its brand new device in China under the Y-series called Vivo Y16.
Vivo has provided a big battery 5000mAh battery and it’s powered by a MediaTek Helio processor.
The company has revealed the pricing details of the smartphone.
The Vivo features a 6.51-inch HD+ IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch and a standard 60Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone is backed by the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM.
The device has two cutouts, one of which houses a 13MP primary sensor and a secondary 2MP camera sensor.
There will be a 5MP selfie camera on the front end. The Vivo Y16 runs on Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12 on top. It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W standard charging.
The phone features a headphone jack and a USB Type-C port. Lastly, the connectivity options include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, 4G LTE, and more.
It could be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. The Vivo X80 Pro+ is believed to be the most premium smartphone in the Vivo X80 series which is expected to be priced hight than Vivo X80 Pro. To recall, the Vivo X80 Pro is priced at Rs 79,999 for the single 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems