Vivo has today launched Vivo Y50 smartphone in India after being spotted on Flipkart online earlier today.
The Vivo Y50 is priced in India at Rs 17,990 and will be available on Amazon India, Flipkart, Paytm, TataCLiQ, Vivo India’s E-store, and across other retail partners on June 10. The phone comes in Iris Blue and Pearl White.
The device comes with a punch-hole display and offers a higher screen-to-body ratio. This is the latest quad-camera smartphone from the company along with other interesting features like 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, and some more features that give this device leverage over the competition.
Vivo Y50 Specifications:
It sports a 6.53-inch iView display with an FHD+ resolution and a 90.7% screen-to-body ratio.
The screen features a punch-hole notch to house the selfie camera.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with 8GB of RAM.
The phone has 128GB internal storage which can be expanded via it’s dedicated microSD slot.
The phone has a quad-camera setup at the back with a 13MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor along with a 16MP selfie camera with 1080p video recording capability.
The Vivo Y50 comes with Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10 and it is backed up by a 5,000mAh battery that supports fast charging. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Connectivity features include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS. It measures 162.04 x 76.46 x 9.11mm and the weight is 197grams.
Vivo Y50 Price:
The Vivo Y50 will be available in India for Rs. 17,990 from June 10 in Iris Blue and Pearl White color.
Source: click here
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022