Vivo has launched a mid-range smartphone called Vivo Y51 in India. The key highlight of the smartphone is its 5000mAhs battery and 48MP primary rear camera.
The device has been launched with 8GB and 128Gb storage and its costs Rs 17,990. The smartphone is available with two colour options- Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony.
Vivo Y51 runs on Funtouch OS 11-based on Android 11 OS, the Vivo Y51 smartphone offers a display of 6.58-inch FHD+ screen of 2408*1080p resolution with a waterdrop notch.
It comes powered by Qualcomm 665 processor. On the storage front, the device offers 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
The smartphone has a triple-camera setup on the back, the primary camera is 48MP sensor (f/1.79 aperture). This is paired with an 8MP sensor (f/2.2 aperture) and a 2MP sensor (f/2.4 aperture).
The rear camera setup offers modes such as panorama mode, time-lapse mode etc. On the front, a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture and AI beauty and AI HDR.
The device backed by 5000mAh battery, the Vivo Y51 comes with fast charge support of 18W.
Measuring 163.8675.328.28mm and weighing 188 grams, the device offers Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass and a fingerprint sensor.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer