Xiaomi is ready to announce its three new models – Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra, and the Mi 11 Lite. The handsets are expected to come soon, we have seen few leaks of all three variants.
The Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra have cleared their certifications online which an imminent launch.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro smartphone has been listed with the M210K1AC model number at TENAA, while the Mi 11 Ultra bears the M2102K1C model number.
The device leaked in the YouTube video had the same M2102KG model number. Unfortunately, the TENAA listing hasn’t given any specific details about the hardware.
The only detail mentioned is the 5G network support on both the Mi 11 Ultra and the Mi 11 Pro variants.
Since both devices have been making splashes via leaks consistently, the key features are known. Mi 11 Ultra and the Mi 11 Pro are expected to launch with the Snapdragon 888 processor.
One of the variants is expected with a 108MP primary camera.
Both the upcoming Mi 11 smartphones are said to ship with a 120Hz display with an FHD+/QHD+ resolution. Both devices will likely have a punch-hole design.
It will handle by Android 11 OS topped with a custom MIUI skin.
The smartphones are expected to feature 80W fast wireless charging support.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications