Xiaomi is ready to announce its three new models – Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra, and the Mi 11 Lite. The handsets are expected to come soon, we have seen few leaks of all three variants.
The Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra have cleared their certifications online which an imminent launch.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro smartphone has been listed with the M210K1AC model number at TENAA, while the Mi 11 Ultra bears the M2102K1C model number.
The device leaked in the YouTube video had the same M2102KG model number. Unfortunately, the TENAA listing hasn’t given any specific details about the hardware.
The only detail mentioned is the 5G network support on both the Mi 11 Ultra and the Mi 11 Pro variants.
Since both devices have been making splashes via leaks consistently, the key features are known. Mi 11 Ultra and the Mi 11 Pro are expected to launch with the Snapdragon 888 processor.
One of the variants is expected with a 108MP primary camera.
Both the upcoming Mi 11 smartphones are said to ship with a 120Hz display with an FHD+/QHD+ resolution. Both devices will likely have a punch-hole design.
It will handle by Android 11 OS topped with a custom MIUI skin.
The smartphones are expected to feature 80W fast wireless charging support.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg