Xiaomi could be working on Mi 11 Lite, Mi 11 smartphone was unveiled last month.
According to the leak, a punch-hole show design will probably be discovered on this telephone. This selfie digital camera will probably be current on the prime left within the cut-out device.
The smartphone will have chin in the back side and there will be triple digital camera setup contained.
The tipster further said that the smartphone may be priced at around VND 7,50,000 (roughly Rs. 23,600) or VND 8,00,000 (roughly Rs. 25,200). Mi 11 Lite is expected to launch in Vietnam sometime around March-end.
Two of the three cameras within the rear of the telephone are fairly massive, whereas one is small. It can get an 8 megapixel and a 5 megapixel sensor with a main sensor of 64 megapixels. Two sensors of the three cameras are quite large, while the third one is significantly smaller.
The YouTuber said that Mi 11 Lite may have a full-HD+ IPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate. No data has been revealed about what would be the measurement of the show.
There’s expected to be a Snapdragon 732G SoC on Mi 11 Lite, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Tipster Abhishek Yadav also hinted that this Mi 11 Lite model may launch in India as Poco F2.
Poco F2 is tipped to be backed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC and pack a 4,250mAh battery.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory