Xiaomi has been launched its new budget smartphone called Redmi 9 Power in India. The handset is rebrand version of the Redmi Note 9 4G that launched in China.
The key highlight of the handset is Snapdragon chipset, Quad-cameras, and massive battery life.
The smartphone will be available at Rs 10,999 for the 4GB+64GB storage, whereas the 4GB+128GB storage is priced at Rs 11,999.
It features a 6.53-inch Full-HD+ LCD display with a 2340 x 1080-pixels resolution and a standard 60Hz refresh rate.
Redmi 9 Power sports a huge Redmi branding that runs parallel to the camera island. The panel has Gorilla Glass 3 protection and an 8MP selfie sensor housed in a waterdrop notch at the top.
Redmi 9 Power is powered by Snapdragon 662 chipset and coupled with 4GB and up to 128GB storage. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the side and doubles as the power button.
The highlight of the Redmi 9 Power is the humongous 6,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast-charging.
Cameras, the quad-camera setup is helmed by a 48MP primary camera. You will also find an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro lens onboard. Xiaomi loves to increase the camera count by sneaking in a 2MP macro lens in most of its budget offerings.
Connectivity Options, a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and Hi-res Stereo speakers.
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone