The company is reportedly looking to launch its flagship smartphone – Xiaomi Mi 11, in December.
There have been multiple leaks of the smartphone online and it seems Xiaomi is finally set to take the wraps off the Mi 11.
There is also a Pro variant of the device that’s touted to be launched alongside the Mi 11. However, rumours suggest that the Mi 11 and the Mi 11 Pro will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor coupled with RAM options between 8GB to 12GB.
The Pro model is touted to sport a QHD+ display with a 0Hz refresh rate. As for optics, the Mi 11 Pro is expected to sport a 50MP primary snapper at the back complemented by a 12MP telephoto lens.
The Mi 11 Pro is expected to sport a 50MP primary snapper at the back complemented by a 12MP telephoto lens. It’s also slated to receive AI HDR enhancements.
It is only safe to assume that the 12MP camera module will be using the same periscope camera technology currently seen in numerous leaks of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro.
In terms of the battery capacity, where the Mi 11 is alleged to house a 4,780mAh battery pack.
The Mi 11 Pro will come with a 4,970mAh power unit. Both devices will offer support for 55W fast charging which should charge the device from 0-100 percent in 35 minutes.
Source: BGR India
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems