Top 5 Popular Chinese Apps Banned in India: The Indian government has blocked access to more than 250 Chinese application in 2020 due to heated border standoff China.
The ban waves hit in June, September and November, with the popular game PUBG Mobile and TikTok getting hit in Sept.
Here is Top 5 Popular Chinese Apps Banned in India
PUBG Mobile: most popular video game in India, has brought Tencent with a lot of profit.
While the app was banned back in Sept, they waited until November to finally shut the server of the game down for good.
TikTok: a short-video streaming platform from China with over 120 million monthly active users in the country.
Tiktok is owned by Chinese company ByteDance… and they are in the progress of selling the Indian division of the app to Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries Ltd.
AliExpress: AliExpress is from the Chinese tech giant Alibaba, which has made various big investments in India.
Shareit: a file transfer service for mobile before the ban – it made file sharing between systems like Android and iOS much easier.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer