Twitter unveiled top Hashtag that dominated conversations on the social media platform in the first half of 2019 in India. As Internet celebrate the 12th birthday of the hashtag on Friday.
It revealed that #Viswasam, #LokSabhaElections2019, #CWC19 amongst others were the most tweeted hashtags in 2019.
Tamil action-dram film #Viswasam grabbing the top spot, the trend reflected the rise of regional entertainment. As Cricket fans from all over the world came to Twitter to talk about winning moments, shocking upsets, classic catches, and unique to this World Cup.
The Entertainment continued making trends, with the Indian Telugu-language action-drama Mahashi grabbing the fourth post.
Twitter says, With may users tweeting about updating their profile pictures, the fifth most commonly tweeted hashtag of the year was #NewProfilPic.
Additionally Twitter launched an emoji to celebrate the symbol that connects communities and unifies conversations. The specially designed emoji has a hashtag symbol stamped on a heart.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems