Facebook owned WhatsApp is going to roll out Dark Mode for iOS and Android users. The dark mode will be very effective & comforting to eye, as the name implies, reverses the white background to black.
The new mode will also increase the battery life of smartphone. The latest User Interface will bring a new look and feel to the monotonous WhatsApp Chats.
In the dark mode, You can personalize the chat background with new colors and even images your Gallery?
Steps to Personalize chat background
Launch the WhatsApp on smartphone
Go to Settings and tap on chats.
scroll down and tap on Wallpaper
Choose Solid color to use any of preloaded wallpapers
You can choose wallpaper Library to try new themes.
Download more Wallpaper package to get started
It has more and better background images for your chats
Choose the gallery if you want to make photos from your phone as the new background
Select no wallpaper if you will not want to use any background
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas