Xiaomi’s sub brand Poco is working on its second smartphone Xiaomi Poco F2. Geekbench reveal some specifications with a Snapdragon 845 processor and Android 9 Pie.
In August, Xiaomi Poco F1 was launched to compete with other phones like Asus ZenFone 5Z and OnePlus 6. Poco F1 starting price Rs 20,999 that received a price cut of Rs 1,000.
Xiaomi Poco F2 is expected to have upgrade in display, camera and battery. Company had brought the armoud pack panel to the 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
The phone has scored 2321 points in single core test and it received 7564 points in multi core test. Xiaomi brought the 6GB RAM//128GB storage variant of the Xiaomi Poco F1 Armoud Edition. The new variant went on sale in Indian on Wednesday with a price tag of Rs 23,999.
The new Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with a Kelver aramid fire at the back panel that gives premium.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Specifications:
Screen: A 6.18-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a 19:9 display.
Processor: Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
USB Type: USB Type-C port with Quick Charge
Battery Life: 4,000mAh battery
Storage Variants:6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 254GB storage.
Primary camera is a 12MP Sony IMX 363 lens with an f/1.8 aperture, and the secondary camera has a 5MP sensor.
Front Camera, a 20MP lens that supports Pixel Binning technology
Speaker: Dual Smart Power Amplifier with Dirac HD Sound
Also Read: Xiaomi POCO F1
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More