Recently, A study provided evidence that following the measure of physical distancing, wearing the face mask and eyes protection will indeed prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Physical distancing likely results in a large reduction of Coronavirus, said lead author Holger Schunemann, professor of the departments of health research methods, evidence, impact, and medicine at MacMaster.
Direct evidence is limited, the use of masks in the community provides protection, and possibly N95 or similar respirators worn by health-care workers suggest greater protection than other face masks, added Prod Schunemann.
The systematic review was conducted by a large, international collaboration of researchers, front-line and specialist clinicians, epidemiologists, patients, public health and health policy experts of published and unpublished literature in any language.
The identified no randomised control trials addressing the three coronaviruses bu 44 relevant comparative studies in health-care and non-health-care settings across 16 countries and six continents form the inceptions to early May 2020.
The scientific lead is Derek Chu, a clinical-scientist in the departments of Health research methods, evidence and impact, and medicine at McMaster and an affiliate of the Research institute pf St Joe’s Hamilton.
There is an urgent need for all caregivers in health-care settings and non-health-care setting to have equitable access to these simple personal protective measures, which means scaling up production and consideration about repurposing manufacturing, said Chu.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play