IND vs SL Test: A spectator was left with a fractured nose when a Rohit Sharma six-off left-arm pacer Vishwa Fernando landed in the stands on day one of the second Test between India and Sri Lanka here at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium.
As per a report by Times of India, a 22-year-old fan at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium bore the brunt of Rohit Sharma’s penchant for six-hitting.
“X-ray showed fracture of the nasal bone. Cut injury over the nose was sutured,” confirmed Dr Ajith Benedict Rayan, medical director of the Hosmat Hospital.
Read More | Fancode Oman D10 2022 Schedule, players List, Full Squad, Points Table, Live Streaming, Date & Time
“X-ray showed a fracture of the nasal bone. Cut injury over the nose was sutured,” confirmed Dr Ajith Benedict Rayan, medical director of the Hosmat Hospital.
There were fanboy moments of a different kind. To a generation, he is a superstar, but according to Kapil Dev, there is noo greater hero than the legendary GR Vishwanath.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems