After won the toss, England Skipper Eoin Morgan decided to bat first against India at Lord’s, London on Saturday. England was off to steady start, Jason Roy and Jonney Bairstow did well for England. Morgan got his half century , then out by Kuldeep Yadav. David Willey scored quick half century and Joe Root got his 12th century in ODI.
Indian Opener Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan recorded a new milestone in the second ODI between the men in Blue and the hosts at the Lord’s . becoming the most successful opening pair in England with 893 runs in the country. Initially both Rohit and Dhawan were looking good but the Mark Wood with an early breakthrough of Rohit Sharma, started the chain of getting the wickets.
After Rohit Sharma, the whole top order failed with Shikhar Dhawan and KL Rahul getting out early in the 2nd ODI. Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina had a good partnership for fourth wickets but Moeen Ali comes to rescue and takes Virat’s Wickets.
England got India all out and won the match, India lost the match by 86 runs and England level the series with 1-1.
The pair overtook England’s Jason Roy and Alex Hales with 893 runs to their name in the country. All other opening pair in the list of most runs in England are English.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s Scored 10,000 in ODI:
MS Dhoni added new caps as he become the fourth India and 12th overall in One Day international history to scored 10,000 runs. DHoni needed just 33 runs to enter the elite list , however he did get to bat as India won easily by 8 wickets.
Sachin Tendulkar -18426 runs
K. Sangakara – 14234 runs
R Ponting -13704 runs
S Jayaruriya – 13430 runs
M Jayawardene – 12650 runs
Inzamam-ul Haq – 11739 runs
Jacques Kallis – 11579 runs
S Gannguly – 11363 runs
R Dravid – 10889 runs
B. Lara – 10405 runs
T Dilshan – 10290 runs
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas