Tencent’s Lightspeed & Quantum Studios has announced an interesting upcoming update that collaborates with Black Lagoon.
It will feature in the month of March 2022. During this time, players will be able to get customers and voices cards of characters from Black Lagoon.
However, there is no official notification to which characters other than Revy will appear.
As per the announcements, PUBG: Mobile’s official Twitter account and website will update with more information in the future. The website describes the event skins as “stylish and hardboiled,” fitting with the noir action of the source material. Aside from a synopsis of the game and of Black Lagoon, the site does not have much on it. This collaboration seems to be exclusive to the Japanese version of the game.
The manga for Black Lagoon started serialization in 2002, and the anime series ran from April to December 2006.
It follows Rokuro “Rock” Okajima after he joins the Lagoon Company and makes a living in Roanapur. Roanapur is a hotspot of multiple criminal organizations, as well as thieves, thugs, assassins, and the like.
PUBG Mobile is available on mobile devices. Past PUBG Mobile collaborations include Sakura Wars and Jujutsu Kaisen.
The Black Lagoon event will run on the Japanese server of PUBG Mobile in March 2022.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023