Close-range combat is about 5 – 10 meters. Those close fights are often tense and dangerous. To win most of the close-range combat in PUBG Mobile, you need to master the three most important factors: accuracy, movements, and using cover.
Master Three Core Factors: Tactical movements can help PUBG Mobile players win every fight and do some 1v4 clutches. Strong movements make you more active in combat and avoid being rushed.
In face-to-face combat, you have to keep moving left and right, jumping and crouching to dodge bullets. But you still need to keep the crosshair stable to shoot accurately.
Don’t engage without cover, especially in hot-drop locations. Sometimes, you cannot spot all enemies around.
Use Strong Weapons: SMGs, LMGs, and ARs are the best weapons for 10-meter range combat. If you and the opponent shoot at the same time, you need to cause more damage per second than him.
Reaction Speed: Use hip-fire in instant combat when enemies suddenly appear in front of you. Moreover, hip-firing is not as accurate as ADS in the 10-meter range. But it’s better to hip-fire within a 5-meter range. Hip-firing also helps you react faster in close instant fights.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory