Close-range combat is about 5 – 10 meters. Those close fights are often tense and dangerous. To win most of the close-range combat in PUBG Mobile, you need to master the three most important factors: accuracy, movements, and using cover.
Master Three Core Factors: Tactical movements can help PUBG Mobile players win every fight and do some 1v4 clutches. Strong movements make you more active in combat and avoid being rushed.
In face-to-face combat, you have to keep moving left and right, jumping and crouching to dodge bullets. But you still need to keep the crosshair stable to shoot accurately.
Don’t engage without cover, especially in hot-drop locations. Sometimes, you cannot spot all enemies around.
Use Strong Weapons: SMGs, LMGs, and ARs are the best weapons for 10-meter range combat. If you and the opponent shoot at the same time, you need to cause more damage per second than him.
Reaction Speed: Use hip-fire in instant combat when enemies suddenly appear in front of you. Moreover, hip-firing is not as accurate as ADS in the 10-meter range. But it’s better to hip-fire within a 5-meter range. Hip-firing also helps you react faster in close instant fights.
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications