With the coronavirus related lockdown rules growing lenient, the tech launches have begun happening again.
It seems like HP might be the next in line. According to industry sources BGR India has come to know that HP will be launching a portfolio of OMEN and Pavilion gaming notebook range on July 21.
HP gaming portfolio will support Intel and AMD in Omen gaming laptop. They will be announcing their first 16 inch gaming laptop from the pavilion gaming portfolio which will be aggressively priced at around Rs 70,000.
HP is also likely to introduce the world’s smallest 15 inch gaming laptop from their OMEN series.
The company is also about to announce a range of gaming accessories. HP has apparently improved the thermal technology along with adding more horsepower to its new devices.
The new devices are designed with user insights and behavior. The new lineup will cater to casual, mainstream or professional gamers, the new segments will be aggressively priced as well.
HP entered the gaming segment in 2017 and is the market leader in India’s PC business.
It has a 28.2 percent market share in the overall PC segment of India (as per IDC, Q1-20). HP recently launched the HP 14s notebooks in India.
This new notebook series comes with 4G LTE connectivity, which was previously only available with HP’s premium notebooks such as the HP Elite Dragonfly and HP Spectre X360.
With low fixed-line broadband penetration and sub-optimal security protocols for home Wi-Fi; 4G LTE plays a critical role in providing fast and secure internet connectivity.
The new HP notebooks aim to fill this gap in the market by providing enterprise-grade connectivity and security in an affordable price band.
Source: click here
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022