USA-based tech giant Google is working in Google pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro, and the company is planning to launch a much-awaited device called- Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro.
Google also revealed some of the key specifications of the smartphone except the date of launching.
As per the leaks, the Google Pixel 6 series might see the light before launching iPhone 13. AS per the report says, Google might launch Pixel 6 on September 13.
Read More | How to get a new smartphone for Free; get free brand new smartphone with 100 percent cashback
A tipster Bald Panda on Weibo divulged details on the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro and it is said to be launched on September 13.
Google’s key specification for the series of Pixel 6- it comes with 33W fast charging support and it will also be using 33W charging bricks.
Google has also confirmed that the Pixel 6 series will come with the in-house Tensor chipset.
As per the latest news, till now, the Pixel only supported a maximum of 18W charging speed
Earlier rumors revealed that the Pixel 6 Pro will come up with a triple rear camera setup, a 5,000mAh battery, 12GB of RAM, and up to 512GB of storage space.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg