USA-based tech giant Google is working in Google pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro, and the company is planning to launch a much-awaited device called- Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro.
Google also revealed some of the key specifications of the smartphone except the date of launching.
As per the leaks, the Google Pixel 6 series might see the light before launching iPhone 13. AS per the report says, Google might launch Pixel 6 on September 13.
Read More | How to get a new smartphone for Free; get free brand new smartphone with 100 percent cashback
A tipster Bald Panda on Weibo divulged details on the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro and it is said to be launched on September 13.
Google’s key specification for the series of Pixel 6- it comes with 33W fast charging support and it will also be using 33W charging bricks.
Google has also confirmed that the Pixel 6 series will come with the in-house Tensor chipset.
As per the latest news, till now, the Pixel only supported a maximum of 18W charging speed
Earlier rumors revealed that the Pixel 6 Pro will come up with a triple rear camera setup, a 5,000mAh battery, 12GB of RAM, and up to 512GB of storage space.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications