Samsung Galaxy S21, The leaked photo revealed every colour and hue the device may come in.
Previously rumoured colours for the S21 (Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, Phantom Grey & Phantom White), the new leaks by Roland Quandt show the same selection of colours for the S21 Plus- as well as another solid red hue.
The tweet above also reveals five possible colors for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – more than the Phantom Silver we’d heard before.
Note the cross-hatching on the camera block corner of three of those hues, a detail we hadn’t seen before. Perhaps more important: Quandt labeled these as ‘Custom Colors,’ implying that these may not come to all regions.
Quandt’s second tweet had another pair of images that showed the standard S21 colors and repeated the S21 Ultra’s hues from the first tweet.
While neither show colors we haven’t seen before, we now have the most complete collection of potential Samsung S21 options we’ve seen thus far.
The last couple weeks have been rife with info about the upcoming Samsung S21 phones, from confirmation of the January 14 launch date to details on pricing, which suggest the whole range may be cheaper than last year’s phones, though they might trim some specs to get there.
More rumors are emerging about the S21 Ultra’s distinguishing features, like that it could be the first Samsung phone with a display supporting WQHD resolution and 120Hz refresh rate at the same time.
Further, hints that the premium phone will support the S Pen sounded more real as renders leaked showing regular and folio cases with slots to house the stylus.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg