The team announced multiple release dates (2.0 Trailer), none of which they could adhere to due to the massive post-production, involving extensive VFX work done by graphic artists from all over the world.
The Teaser of the 2.0 release one month back has received a lot of love from the fans and has already garnered over 40 million views.
Akshay Kumar shared informed her fans about the trailer launch. in a post share Gold actor, he mentioned the trailer release date and looks like the fans can not keep their calm.
In the film, fans will get to see Akshay and Rajnikanth on the silver screen together for the first trailer of the film is going to drop on 3rd Nov.
Akshay reportedly plays the main antagonist in the film, took to Twitter to share the news. He wrote, “The FIFTH FORCE is comins!
gear up, #2Point0Trailer Launcing on 3rd November! (sic)“.
2.0 sequel to Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer sci-fi film Robot/Enthiran released in 2010, is a mega budget project. The makers have reportedly spent a whopping 75 million dollars on the VFX which amount to Rs 543 crores approximately.
Akshay Kumar Plays a character based on termed a crow man and we saw mobile phones flying away in the air in the teaser. The makers have combined these two main elements for the announcement of the trailer launch being on 3rd Nov.
The music for the film which was launched at a gala event in Dubai last year has been composed by Oscar Award-winning composer A R Rahman.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas