Box Office Collection: Allu Arjun’s Pushpa: The Rise hit the theatres and it still continues to set records at the box office.
According to the IndiaToday, the Hindi version of Pushpa: The Rise crossed Rs 100 crore at the box office in India.
This is a huge achievement for regional in film in the Bollywood era. Pushpa is streaming on Amazon Prime Video but still remains unstoppable in theatres.
The movie was released in theatres on December 17 in 5 languages across the globe. The film grossed over Rs 350 crore at the worldwide box office and is still running successfully in selected theatres across the country.
Trade analyst Ramesh Bala took to Twitter to reveal that the Hindi version of Pushpa: The Rise has collected Rs 100 crore at the box office in India. This is a phenomenal achievement for a Telugu film to conquer the Bollywood market.
The Allu Arjun starrer total box office collections in India now stands at Rs. 319 crores approx.
There is probably still another Rs. 8-10 crores left in the tank, and the film is certain to go over Rs.
325 crores in full run. It has grossed another Rs. 35 crores approx overseas, crossing Rs. 350 crores, for a total of Rs. 354 crores to date.
Box office Collection of Pushpa: The Rise
- Week One – Rs. 175.60 crores
- Week Two – Rs. 57.30 crores
- Week Three – Rs. 48.40 crores
- Week Four – Rs. 19.70 crore
- Week Five – Rs. 10.50 crores
- Week Six – Rs. 8 crores Approx
Directed by Sukumar, Pushpa: The Rise follows the story of Pushpa Raj, a red sandalwood smuggler. The first part sheds light on Pushpa Raj’s struggle from being a daily labourer to becoming the head of a smuggling syndicate. Now, Allu Arjun is waiting to resume work for the second part titled, Pushpa: The Rule.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More