Bengali actress Koel Mallick and her family have tested positive for COVID-19.
Koel stated in tweeter, she along with her father and veteran Bengali actor Ranjit Mallick, her mother Deepa Mallick, and husband and producer Nispal Singh have also tested positive for coronavirus.
“Baba, Ma, Rane and I are tested COVID-19 positive… Self-quarantined,” tweeted Koel Mallick on Friday night.
Members of the Bengali film fraternity, including filmmaker Satrajit Sen, actors Vikram Chatterjee and Jeet wished Koel and her family a speedy recovery.
Koel Mallick and Nispal Singh, who got married in 2013, welcomed a baby boy on May 5, this year. Sharing the news of their baby’s arrival on social media, she wrote, “Our little one arrived this morning. We want to share our joy with you and seek your blessings for our baby boy.”
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems