Director Tigmanshu Dhulia who is receiving positive review for his Movie “Saheb Wibi our Bangster 3” has said that he had great experienced working in filmmaker Anand I. Rai’s upcoming film “Zero” along with the superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Dhulia said, “I am playing Shah Rukh’s father in Anand L, Rai’s Zero. It was great exeperinnced working on that film. i had so much fun while shooting for it. it was dialogue writer for “Dil Se”” which featured Shah Rukh khan so , after long time. and got opportunity to worked with him.
Dhulia said that so there was not any better opportunity for me, where i can do and gain some education adn money.
he wanted to work in Zero because he wanted to gain first hand experienced of making a film with special effects.
Zero, which is slated to release in Dec, also stars Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif. He is also has Mila Talkies in his kitty.
Dhulia Talking about the Mila Talkies, “i am Shooting for MIlan takies which i am trying to make from to many years. we have almost completed the shooting of that film and only 16-17 days of shooting is remaining which we will complete in August. Apart from that, i am writing a few stories and working for digital platform”
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022