Director Tigmanshu Dhulia who is receiving positive review for his Movie “Saheb Wibi our Bangster 3” has said that he had great experienced working in filmmaker Anand I. Rai’s upcoming film “Zero” along with the superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Dhulia said, “I am playing Shah Rukh’s father in Anand L, Rai’s Zero. It was great exeperinnced working on that film. i had so much fun while shooting for it. it was dialogue writer for “Dil Se”” which featured Shah Rukh khan so , after long time. and got opportunity to worked with him.
Dhulia said that so there was not any better opportunity for me, where i can do and gain some education adn money.
he wanted to work in Zero because he wanted to gain first hand experienced of making a film with special effects.
Zero, which is slated to release in Dec, also stars Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif. He is also has Mila Talkies in his kitty.
Dhulia Talking about the Mila Talkies, “i am Shooting for MIlan takies which i am trying to make from to many years. we have almost completed the shooting of that film and only 16-17 days of shooting is remaining which we will complete in August. Apart from that, i am writing a few stories and working for digital platform”
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas