Very beautiful actress Kangana Ranaut wrapped up the post production work of her period-drama film Manikarnika: Queen of Jhansi.
Kangana, on Sunday commenced shooting for Ashwini Iyer Tiwari’s upcoming film ‘Panga’. Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari announced the news of the project in August, has films like Nil Battey Sannta and Bareilly Ki Barfi to her credit.
She shared photo in Twitter, new photograph of the film’s calpboard,writing “In alignment to dream. Panga Cinema love. 11.11”
There are other actor will also star Richa Chadha Beeba Gupta, Pankaj Tripathi and Jassie Gill. Earlier this week, Kanagan Ranaut was seen heading to Bhopal for the film’s shoot. Interestingly, in Panga , Kangana will be seen playing the role of Kabaddi Player.
Kangana was spotted at Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shhivaji airport while she was leaving for Bhopal. Kangaha Ranaut will finish a 20 days shooot schedule for the film in MP.
As reports says that Kangana would be piling up at least 6-7 kilos of wight to do justice to the role Kabaddi player.
Putting on more mass will be a task for Kangana as she is genetically small framed. Kangana may need to incorporate eight training exercise instead.
It’s going to be a gala time for Kangana to turn a foodie and enjoy a generous serving of nut shakes, fruits and tofu on her dietary chart, The source added.
Apart from, Kangana also be seen sharing the screen space with actor Rajkumar Rao in the upcoming movie Mental Hai Kya. This is the second time tat the duo has collaborated for a film.
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone