Very beautiful actress Kangana Ranaut wrapped up the post production work of her period-drama film Manikarnika: Queen of Jhansi.
Kangana, on Sunday commenced shooting for Ashwini Iyer Tiwari’s upcoming film ‘Panga’. Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari announced the news of the project in August, has films like Nil Battey Sannta and Bareilly Ki Barfi to her credit.
She shared photo in Twitter, new photograph of the film’s calpboard,writing “In alignment to dream. Panga Cinema love. 11.11”
There are other actor will also star Richa Chadha Beeba Gupta, Pankaj Tripathi and Jassie Gill. Earlier this week, Kanagan Ranaut was seen heading to Bhopal for the film’s shoot. Interestingly, in Panga , Kangana will be seen playing the role of Kabaddi Player.
Kangana was spotted at Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shhivaji airport while she was leaving for Bhopal. Kangaha Ranaut will finish a 20 days shooot schedule for the film in MP.
As reports says that Kangana would be piling up at least 6-7 kilos of wight to do justice to the role Kabaddi player.
Putting on more mass will be a task for Kangana as she is genetically small framed. Kangana may need to incorporate eight training exercise instead.
It’s going to be a gala time for Kangana to turn a foodie and enjoy a generous serving of nut shakes, fruits and tofu on her dietary chart, The source added.
Apart from, Kangana also be seen sharing the screen space with actor Rajkumar Rao in the upcoming movie Mental Hai Kya. This is the second time tat the duo has collaborated for a film.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play