Satyameva Jayate has been a freat sun at the box office, John Abraham starrer. The action drama movie has already earned Rs 46.65 crore so far.
Satyameva Jayate might have won the hearts of the audience , it has failed to evoke a similar response form the film critics.
After witnessing a remarkable start at the box office on Day 1 at the box office, ,John Abraham starrer Satyameva Jayate slowed down on Day 2 . Trade analyst Taran Adarsh revealed that Satyameva Jayate earned Rs 20,52 crore on day 1 followed by Rs 7.92 crore on Day 2.
John said earlier, “I heard the narration and I loved it, is is a hardcore commercial film a lot of dialogue and face off moment. It is an action packed movie that also addressed social issue. Violence against woman is one of the issues in today’s society.
When a woman is walking on the street and men are giving her dirty looks and making her feel uncomfortable, my character punches becomes aspiration for the audience. There are many such instances in the movie that hopefully would connect with the audience.”
Satyameva Jayate pulled off plenty of stunts in its box office debut on Independence Day and not just the ones featuring its leading man, John Abraham’s Vir, a scud missile of a man who goes on a vigilante spree across Mumbai, ritualistically murdering crooked cops.
Despite mixed reviews, Milap Milan Zaveri directed Satyameva Jayate is a major win for its cast, including Manoj Bajpayee and Aisha Sharma.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play