Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has transferred Rs 143.50 crore to all panchayat of the state under 15th Finance Commission.
According to the CMO, Trivendra Singh Rawat transferred through Public Financial Management System, a central plan scheme monitoring system of Union Ministry of Finance.
Read More | Can agriculture revive Indian economy?
ANI reported that Taking forward the Digital India program of PM Narendra Modi, the bank account of all the Gram Panchayats, Kshetra Panchayat and Zilla Panchayats of the state have been linked through the e-Gram Swaraj portal with the PFMS interface.
PM Narendra Modi had launched the e-Gram Swaraj portal and said that it is a step towards complete digitisation of gram Panchayats and in future, it will become the single platform which will keep records of all the works taken up by the Gram Panchayat.
(Input from ANI)
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play