In Pakistan at least 133 people were killed and over 300 injured in two separate attacks on political rallies, in general election held on 25th of July. Militants targeted a gathering of Balochistan Awani Party leader “Siraj Raisani” in Mastung area in Balochistan province. In which 128 people lost their lived yesterday.
A suicide bomber detonatic in the middle of gathering of the Balochistan Awani Party in Mastung town, close to provincial capital of Quetta, killing 128 people, including party lead.
Raisani succumbed to wounds while he was being shifted to Quetta , District police officer Mohammad Ayub Achkzai said.
Raisani is the borther of former Chief Minister of Balochistan Nawab Aslam raisani. Islamic State terror group has claimed responsibility for the attack that left 133 people dead, police official said.
Balochistan’s civil defence director Aslam Tareen and Bungaizai said the blast was a suicide attack. Eight to 10kg of explosive and ball bearing were used in the attack” Tareen said. Following the blast, security forces cordoned off the area and the injured were shifted to nearby hospitals.
Islamic State terror group has claimed responsibility for attack , Police official said. Outfit announced the claim through its Amaq news agency without providing further details.
Siraj Raishani had been chief of he secular Balochistan Muttahida Mahaz (BMM), formed by Ghous Bakhsh Raishani in the 1970s, till June.
Local media confirmed the death toll, quoting provincial Home Minister Agha umar Bangalzai. He said more than 300 injured persons, some of them critical condition, were under treatment at different hospitals in Quetta. Islamic State terror group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Today’s attack the deadliest terror strike in Pakistan since the brazen terror assault on an Army school on Peshawar in December 2014 in which about 150 people , mostly students were killed.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems